Ogłoszenie

Zachęcamy do rejestrowania się na naszym forum. Dla zalogowanych użytkowników czeka niespodzianka w postaci dodatkowych, ukrytych dla gości, tematów.

#1 20-9-2011 12:32:21

anblaszka

Gość z zewnątrz

Call me!
Imię: Ania

Fojg Reporter Raport

Firstly i would like to say thank u to Josh .. U ar amazing, u made whole audience dancing and happy despite u were sick these evening, u ar making each day of urs fans unforgetable through ur music and comments on twitter ! Even if somebody hadnt love ur music before Berlin concert .. everybody loves u now .. especially after singing in the end " Smile"

I wont be original.. but i didnt expected that i will win these contest for being reporter.. especially that i am polish and the concert was in Germany:)) But i wanna tell sorry to all germans fans now.. " german" reporters will write about Munich and Duesseldorf probably soon.. so these report will have as much as possible of outlining polish aspects.. We polish fans are proud and still waiting for our turn to welcome Josh in Poland . JOSH U AR INVITED! u saw already the polish strength.. and believe me.. u wont regret coming!

The " meet and greets" started at 18.15 and everybody got autographs and photos with Josh ( everybody that means 4 lucky grobbies and 4 people lucky to know these lucky ones:)) . I came to Josh and after saying my name and greetings from all fans from Poland, i got the sign on the songbook with dedication and i took the foto with Josh. I asked Josh about some polish origin but he told that he is more russina.. ech.. what a pitty.. but he will feel polish after these evening:)) I asked Josh to say to polish fans ( we were more than 60..maybe even more) " Witajcie" , which means hello.. and Josh was so nice to tell it.. not so loud.. but after " Guten Tag" to german audience it was silent told "Witajcie" .

Crowd was crazy screaming and shouting from 1 sec to the last seconds. Concert starts which the song with Orchestra . The other star of the evening was violinist - Christian Hebel, he was amazing..:)Especially during " Mi Mancherai" -- easy to find on youtube:) But Josh of course is only one:) He was singing the songs from all albums.. e.g Per Te, Alejate, Broken Vow, Oceano, U ar Loved, Bells of New York City .. < many many more:)> ending on Smile. I was really not expecting "Smile.."..

He was also playing percussion.. no idea what he cant do.. especially that he was sick and he gave a lot of additional songs.. it was not so easy to leave the Tempodrom in Berlin.. People loves him here also:) And he loved these audience.. He got the german Tea and polish Honey, which polish flag and made by polish grobbies globe to show him direction to Poland:) He answered 3 questions . 2 of them was from polish grobbies. 1 was " what is ur favourite smurf? " . Josh answered that the Pappa Smurf, because he always wants to have a long beard ^^ Josh please dont do that! 2 question was about " If u believe in life on Mars?" Answer: " There is no water.. but if there is sb playing music.. i can make a chill time playing music with these artist" The last question was from german fan and the question was about the best and the worst his birthday gift. The best gift was percussion ( or more common drums) and from these time he loves to play instruments and the worst was getting a clip, despite getting a earring..( he told it is embarrassing memory) Josh sorry that i wrote it hear. But i wanna to give w whole report:)

The most not expecting moment was Josh running through the roves of audience, the " Single Ladies" song played by Orchestra. Josh was sending smiles and looking deeply in such way.. that all girls..( especially younger and single ^^ ) was thinking that he is smiling and looking only on her. Personally i am quite sure that on the last song he was looking on me:D Josh u made Magic on ur concerts! He invited to the stage 1 couple with was 15 years together and gave them a milk to drink and 2 single polish fans , which were allowed to drink so they drank on the couch vine .. I know that i had foto with Josh, and sigh.. but probably all audience was jealous about having Josh as a waiter and singing to them.. He dedicated " Broken Vow" ( cheaty song for lovers..^^ but he told that these 1 of the most great song about love.. i must agree..) and one love song. Josh was even reading some german text from fans..^^

After the concert he signed a lot of items and make a little talks with fans outside the building. Later he took new direction to Danemark.. his charm, power and talent will be broaden to other grobbies and future grobbies!! I didn’t heard in person but he said that " U come hear to me, so i will come to u" to polish fans... JOSH WE AR WAITING ^^ Remember that we ar good in making parties.. ur concert would be a big party.. so book please some days after and before concert in Poland.. or make 2 concerts..)

Josh asked to german fan.. what she will advised him to eat in Germany.. she answered Persian food..maybe german food is not famous. Josh if u asked about Poland.. u already know polish honey.. but polish " pierogi" ar waiting.. we have also them with russina filling:)))

Ending... Josh many dreams of ur fans came true yesterday.. keep doing it:) Wishes from all polish Fans..which dream as u saw on the globe to have u in Poland once. Thank u for all fans which were on the Tempodrom audience . Thank u from me.. that i have a chance to hear ur jokes and music live for 4 time ( Frankfurt, Hamburg , Warsaw ( short concert during Music show in polish TV) and now in Berlin ) and that u ar making my life better !) Hugs from Poland ( hope that virtual hugs ar allowed )
Anna

#2 20-9-2011 12:36:10

Marta_Evans

Pogromczyni Wszelkich Tematów

Ulubiona piosenka Josha: Awake
Imię: Marta
Od kiedy słucham Josha: 27.01.2007

Re: Fojg Reporter Raport

No i teraz wspaniale. Świetna recenzja, dużo polskich akcentów. Po takim czymś Josh normalnie musi przyjechać do Polski!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/01ccd8ac4826d24d51199d0d9254a788/tumblr_n3ehl3jyX21qa9gzso2_r1_250.gif

#3 21-9-2011 21:59:12

fearless

Wstępna faza Grobanizmu

Imię: Jola

Uwielbiam każdą wzmiankę o Polsce i Dżoszorozkminiaczkach w tej relacji. Świetnie się spisałaś ;*

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7563/iiwa000084.jpg

#4 3-10-2011 16:04:53

asia0983

Gość z zewnątrz

Ulubiona piosenka Josha: Awake
Imię: Joanna

Super:))) Po takim reportażu nie może nie przyjechać do nas

You're the light within my soul

Stopka forum

RSS